Sekiryu is a vegetable knife and is the only traditional Japanese knife with a two-sided blade.
How to Sharpen:
1. Sharpening on a whetstone
2. Dampen whetstone.
3. Sharpen on whetstone on flat surfaces only.
Usage and Care:
Size (in inches): Blade Length: 7; Overall Length: 12
Wooden handle offers maximum comfort
Recommended for beginner & household
Easy to sharpen
Made In Japan
1. Wash Knife with detergent before use.
2. Always dry blade thoroughly after washing.
3. Do not use scrub brushes or abrasive cleansers.