Sekiryu is a vegetable knife and is the only traditional Japanese knife with a two-sided blade. The perfect knife for ultra thin slicing, this sashimi knife will allow you to make paper thin slices of fish and meat.
How to Sharpen:
1. Sharpening on a whetstone
2. Dampen whetstone.
3. Sharpen on whetstone on flat surfaces only.
Usage and Care:
Size (in inches): Blade Length: 8.5"; Overall Length: 13"
D-shape wooden handle offers maximum comfort & control
Recommended for beginner & household
Easy to sharpen
Molybdenum Rust-Resistant Steel
Made In Japan
1. Wash Knife with detergent before use.
2. Always dry blade thoroughly after washing.
3. Do not use scrub brushes or abrasive cleansers.