Do you like pancake? But tired of normal pancakes?! Here we have fish-shaped hot cake maker! It's not just fun to make! It is also DELICIOUS!!! Try it and love it!
Patent pending design, has special edge to make sure your Tai-Yaki(Fish Shape Hot Cake) is perfectedly shaped.
The Polymer handle makes sure you are safe.
Put inside the pancake mix Taiyaki your favorite stuffing, like Mung-Bean(red bean),taro, jam, cheese, or peanut butter with sugar!
Origin: Made in Korea
Handle Color: Ship available between red and black
2 cups wheat flour (use pancake powder)
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons sugar
1 cup water
6 ounces azuki beans, mashed and mixed with enough sugar to form a thick sweet paste
1. Stir flour, water, salt, and sugar thoroughly. Add baking soda.
2. Heat the Taiyaki-ki (fish mold) on both sides briefly so it is warm, not in intense heat.
3. Spread the oil in the Taiyaki-ki and pour the mixed ingrediants into the Taiyaki-ki filling it half way.
4. Put Azuki beanes over the mixed ingrediants in the Taiyaki-ki.
5. Pour additional mixed ingrediants on Azuki filling the Taiyaki-ki.
6. Close the Taiyaki-ki and heat both sides turning the Taiyaki-ki over at intervals.
7. Let it cool and enjoy the Taiyaki.